Terms & Condition
- A deposit of 30% to 50% (depending upon the total invoice amount) of the invoice price must be paid when placing the order.
- The balance of the invoice price must be paid in full before delivery.
- Interest is payable on all over dues on monthly basis at the rate of 1.5% per month as from the date due for payment until payment is received by the company.
- Every change and modification of features is chargeable as per the content after the order is placed.
- Any failure on the part of the company to deliver within any specified time does not entitle the customer to repudiate the contract in any condition.
- No order may be cancelled or deferred without the prior written consent of the company (this is at the company’s side discretion). If such consent is given, it is at the company’s election subject to the company being reimbursed all losses including loss of profit and paid a cancellation fee.
- The business, which the customer is going to run with this software, is entirely customer’s own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be the customer’s own responsibility to obtain all requisite permissions from concern authority to run the business.